Terms of Service
Conditions of Entry
Entry to our event is subject to the following terms – By entering the event area, every visitor accepts these terms and conditions.
- The right of admission is reserved. In particular, we reserve the right to refuse entry to, or to remove from, the festival confines any person or person(s) who are drunk or disorderly or whose conduct is unlawful or offensive or who is not entitled to attend the event. Any person who causes a disturbance or who refuses to comply with reasonable requests by management or security staff may be removed from the event grounds without the right of refund.
- By entering the event area you consent to being filmed/photographed and you waive all rights in relation to any photograph, image or likeness produced while attending the event. Minutemen Mingle, LLC retains all property rights for all images/films it produces.
- In case of emergency patrons must follow instructions of police and security personnel.
- Patrons may not wear or display offensive signage or logos, sell any goods or services or give away political, religious, advertising or promotional materials without the prior written approval of management.
- Patrons who are, in the opinion of management, offensively attired or whose attire may cause a hazard or compromise safety may also be refused entry to the event.
- Bags and other items may be subject to inspection and patrons may be searched. Patrons who refuse inspections or searches may be denied entry to the event.
- Items which, in the opinion of management, have the potential to cause injury or a nuisance or inconvenience to any other patron will not be permitted onto the grounds. These include controlled, dangerous or illegal substances, bottles, flares, fireworks, laser pointers, loud hailers, horns, vuvuzelas and weapons of any description and any other items considered by event management to have the potential to cause injury or a nuisance or inconvenience to any other person.
- Alcoholic beverages must not be brought on to or taken out of the festival confines.
- Alcholic beverages will be allowed to be taken out of a participating Mingle establishment (no glass containers) and within the confines of the Mingle Venue; however, no open beverage may be brought into another establshiment. "Out only" policy in effect within the Mingle Venue boundaries. Example, a beverage purchased from Coconuts cannot be brought into Beach Shack. It can only be consumed while on the street within the confines event venue boundaries.
- It is against the law for minors to purchase or consume alcohol or for any person to supply alcohol to minors. All patrons who wish to purchase alcohol will be required to present valid proof of age. Any person observed supplying alcohol to a minor will be ejected from the event without right of refund.
- Patrons are not permitted to bring food or beverage products purchased at commercial outlets outside the the event grounds. Patrons will be advised to dispose of such items or will have the items confiscated prior to entering the event. This does not apply to food or beverages for patrons with special dietary requirements, provided that such food or beverages are not packaged in prohibited containers. Coolers will not be permitted.
- Management has taken reasonable precautions to assure the safety of all patrons. However, persons entering this event do so at their own risk. and agree to hold the City of Cocoa Beach, the Minutemen Mingle, LLC, sponsors of event, co-hosts and their agents hamless for any injury, loss or damage caused by an act, omission or negligence including property damage, personal injury, economic and consequential loss however it arises within the confines of the event. Patrons bring personal effects onto the premises at their own risk.
- Patrons with tickets who purchased online must bring their email receipt to exchange for "hard" tickets and/or wristbands. Those tickets are required to recieve MINGLE event benefits (coupons, drawings and other perks). Hard tickets are considered lost if you can not produce them at the gate and will not be reissued.
- Patrons may not be given wristbands if their tickets are damaged or defaced or their tickets have not been purchased from an authorised ticket agent.
- Persons under the age of 18 must be under the direct supervision of an adult at all times. We reserve the right to refuse entry to, or to remove from, the festival grounds or to refer to the police any persons under the age of 18 who are without adult supervision. Tickets will not be sold to those under 18 years of age. They will be allowed to enter freely.
- The event may be cancelled, delayed or stopped due to dangerous situations or for any other cause beyond management’s control. Patrons may not make a claim to management for a replacement ticket in such an event. It is a rain or shine event.
- Event happens rain or shine. No refunds will be granted.
- Entertainment, giveaways, raffles, special deals, coupons and other perks advertised can be changed without notice or not offered do to changes for whatever reason.
- Parking is not permitted at the Minutemen Beach permitted area.
- Patrons may not bring pets of any kind onto the festival gounds. This is mandated by Brevard County Health Department regulation. (An exception will be granted for service animals.)
Your cooperation in adhering to the terms of entry is appreciated and will make the event and enjoyable experience for all.